Diabetes Awareness Month
This November, Sugarfree Sweetheart will be joining in the worldwide efforts to raise awareness about Diabetes. I urge everyone to participate with your questions, comments, shares, and of course, your contributions for Diabetic-Friendly Food Week, scheduled for the fourth week of November!
Hey, did you know?
- The 14th of November is celebrated as World Diabetes Day.
- The Blue Circle is the symbol of Diabetes.
Here’s the Diabetes symbol drawn on paper and surrounded with, you guessed it — sugar!
Diabetes Awareness Posts from November
- Understanding Diabetes
- Recognising the warning signs of Diabetes
- Busting common misconceptions about Diabetes
- Minimising your risk to Diabetes
- World Diabetes Day Challenge!
- Demystifying the Diabetic Diet
- Cooking for Diabetic Guests
- Diabetic-Friendly Food Week
I’ll leave you with one more Blue Circle, this one made out of tiny little beads! Unite for Diabetes!